2010/05/01

Unofficial goods★

Hi o(≧∀≦)o!

This is my second entry ( ゚▽゚)/. This time I'm going to talk about my An Cafe unoficial goods. Choohi's comment gave me this idea (ありがとう!).

Well, ok!, here we go~!

The 2 times I've been in Japan I've bought some nice An Cafe goods in Tokyo but this time I'm only going to talk about the unoficial ones. Most of them were bought in Takeshita (in Harajuku). In Takeshita street there are so many shops where you can find a lot of cute stuff of your idols. Most of these shops are downstairs and they are always full of fangirls (≧∇≦;). There are many things such as photos or posters but the most popular thing are the gashapon machines. An Cafe usually has 1 or 2 gashapon machines in every shop and you can collect all their keyrings ♪ \(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/♪ . When the band releases a new PV or album, the owners of the shop put more keyrings in the gashapon machines using the new pictures of their new look ヽ(゚∀゚ヽ. It's really addictive collecting them because they're all so cute and one gashapon costs only 200¥. If you are lucky, you can see some cafekkos exchanging their keyrings and you can exchange yours if you have 2 that are the same (*´▽`*)b! This is one of my keyrings:

And my Teruki arm-band (*^^*)




You can also find this kind of stuff in other places. I bought my Teruki pai pai in Asakusa ♪


...and my Teruki mirror is from one of the outdoors little shops that were in the street after An Cafe LIVE in Nippon Budokan.




4 comments:

  1. alaa, no sabia que hi habian maquines que feien això ;__;
    Most of these shops are downstairs and they are always full of fangirls xDDD fan


    m'encanten les teves entrades <3 i cuan va anar al jaó, vas veure molt moviment lm.c o que?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for posting this entry ありがとうございます!
    That's so amazing you can buy An Cafe things in shops! That would be so cool ^ ^ I love that pai pai, Teruki looks so cute! And the armband is such a great idea.
    This gives me yet another reason to visit Harajuku ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo el dia que me'n vagi d'aquest merda de país per sempre seré una fangirl més a botigues com aquestes.
    He reviscut el blog, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Suzu-> el teu blog no em deixa comentarte (;_;)

    Ho he llegit al blog de l'Aya! Vols dir ke es veritat? amb tot lu ke havien organitzat del meet&greet (´A`)

    Wee, tornem ser bloggers ヽ(゚∀゚ヽ-> Aquesta vegada va en serio (*´ω`*;)

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★