2010/06/07

Lc5?!?!

I was just checking twitter when I saw this tweet of a Japanese cafekko:

nyappy3927
みくの新盤オフィのURL http://www.lc5.jp みんな明日の12時必見だよん。

So, when I read it, I clicked the URL. As you can see, the web will be opened tomorrow...

I decided to search information about "Lc5" and I found some blogs in Japanese talking about a concert-event called "NEXUS 「J-ROCK GOES TO THE WORLD」" or something like this (>_<)!

On all webs people were saying that Lc5 was a misterious band and I also found some "Japanese forums" where people had written "Lc5", "Miku" and "An Cafe" all together.

What's this?! Is it just people who are gossiping or is it something else?!

I also found this web:

http://www.nexus-web.net/nexuslive/index.php?res1=20100606_u&res2=20100606_d


Tomorrow we'll know it!

2 comments:

  1. ya te lo dije en twitter pero lo repito, me mataste! xD muchas gracias por la informacion! y sip, ahora solo esperar!!! *o*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it's great news for Miku: a new band!

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★