2010/08/04

ロンドン★

From tomorrow (5th) to 10th, I'll be in London★! It will be my 7th time in London (well, it will be my 10th time there if I count the other times that I've been there to take a plane to Japan or to come back from Japan to Spain haha) (´∀`)



So, I'll write a new entry when I come back to Spain (。・ω・。)b
I'll take my iPod Touch with me so I'll be able to check Twitter, Teruki's blog, my blog, Facebook... Well, all this will happen if it's true that there is wifi in the hotel! haha (^▽^;)

4 comments:

  1. Weee~!
    No tinc blog però puc comentar igualment XDD tot i que havia pensat a fer-me un, però com que no conec gaire gent que en tingui m'ho estava pensant xD.

    Passa't-ho bé a Londres :3!
    Sóc l'Aly XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *_________*
    Uala!
    Yo tambien quiero! Es chulo el barrio del Candem??? :D
    Un beso y que vaya bien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buen viaje y diviértete! Ya nos traerás algunas fotos =3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dod, i love an cafe so much *33* nyappy~~

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★