2010/10/11

Listen Flavor☆

These are all the things of Listen Flavor that I have: two t-shirts, a watch and a bag. I bought all of them in Harajuku. There are two shops of Listen Flavor there. On of them is in Takeshita Street and the other one is in another street giving to Takeshita; so, they are so close.



These are some postcards and free stuff that the staff of Listen Flavor gave me for free because I bought in their shops☆



Listen Flavor is so cool and cute★! Do you like this brand?

`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

I really like this scan (you can find it on the Internet) of Teruki! As you can see, a Listen Flavor shop appears in the photo . I have been there, too! I don't know if you can understand this feeling but I'm so happy when I look at this photo (*´ω`*)


8 comments:

  1. woww mee gusto !, me gustaron mucho las remeras ! voy a ver si encuentro para comprar por internet o(≧∀≦)o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, si encuentro te aviso .

    justamente el otro dia una chica me dijo que tenia problemas para comentar , tendre que revisar , capas que es un problema de los comentarios incrustados, tal vez tenga que cambiar el tipo de comentario T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borderless/search.action?st=&t=new&tl=0&k=listen+flavor

    ReplyDelete
  4. que raro por que visite un par de veces un blog deuna chica española que compro varias cosas por rakuten o.o .

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.o , mmm bueno si es asi seguire buscando .

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, so cute t-shirts ! *--* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta *-* es una preciosidad
    de marca :3~
    y si, entiendo el sentimiento
    de: "Ellos estuvieron alli ;O;O;!!" xDDD
    <33

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★