2010/12/02

☆Nyappy Twitter day☆

Today Teruki replied to me on Twitter(*´▽`*)!!! I can't believe it ヽ(゚∀゚*)ノ! ♥ I was so nyappy ♥ ヽ(゚∀゚ヽ 三 ノ゚∀゚)ノ



I told him that he had written "Visual kei" in a wrong way on his blog, he wrote "Vijuaru-kei". I suppose that he wrote it this way because it was a direct translation from Japanese. I also said to him that I could understand it anyway! He said Thank you. I'm so happy~~♥  ヽ(*´з`*)ノ

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Another good thing happened on Twitter today! I found Yuuko's Twitter!(・∀・) (she is An Cafe's hair and makeup stylish). I wrote a tweet to her and he replied back to me☆

I told her that my Japanese wasn't good and that we had been taken a photo together last year in Barcelona (I showed her the photo) and she told me that she had liked Barcelona and she had been impressed to see Sagrada Familia o(≧∀≦)o She said thank you for the photo and that my Japanese was good. I know that it isn't but she was very nice to tell me that o(・∇・o)(o・∇・)o

No comments:

Post a Comment

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★