2014/02/03

コーディネート、カレーライス、パリスキッズ☆♪

Recent outfits ☆ヽ(〃'▽'〃)ノ ゚'・*☆♪
最近のコーディネート☆ヽ(〃'▽'〃)ノ ゚'・*☆♪





Last summer in Japan, I went to eat Japanese curry at Curry House CoCo Ichibanya o(^▽^)o They have a varied selection of curry dishes so I think it’s an interesting place! ♪ You can eat squid, natto or sausage curry (and more!) ☆ I ordered beef-katsu curry (´∀`) It was good☆
去年の夏に日本に行ったとき、カレーハウスCoCo壱番屋へカレーライスを食べに行ったo(^▽^)o色々なカレーがあるから、面白いお店だと思うよ♪ CoCo壱番屋に行ったら、イカカレーとか納豆カレーとかソーセージカレーとか食べられるよ☆私はビーフカツカレーを注文した(´∀`)美味しかったよ☆


I also went to PARIS KID’S in Takeshita Street last year ☆
去年も竹下通りのパリスキッズに行ったよ☆



This is what I bought ♪ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ
これを買った♪ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ

8 comments:

  1. かわいい! ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah so kawaii *--*
    Teruki often posts pics of two cats, are that his cats? I heard they live at the studio? Do you know they names and gender? It would be so nice <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! (*^^*)

      No, they aren't Teruki's cats. Their owner is also the owner of the studio where Teruki practices drums. It seems An Cafe (I mean, all the members as a band) are also practicing in this studio now, too.

      I think Teruki hasn't said their names and genders. However, maybe he has said them and I don't remember… (?) ><

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your answer :) I heard the name of the grey one is Nyanko.
      Has Teruki got any pets?

      Delete
    3. You're welcome o(≧∀≦)o
      "nyanko" is a word Japanese children use to say "cat". That's why I think it would be a little strange if its name was "cat" (^p^)

      So,"nyanko" is a synonym for "neko" but it sounds more childish (^ω^)

      He hasn't talked about having pets himself so I suppose he doesn't have any pets but who knows haha

      Delete
  3. The curry looks amazing from your photos, I wonder what spice level you got for this, I'd be interested to know. Also I hope you'll be able to view my post on CoCo Ichibanya Japan, it's going to a series called #cocoworldtour. Hope you'll be able to read and comment
    http://nyamwithny.com/coco-ichibanya-japan/

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★