2014/02/09

コーディネート♪マック♪ニコ生☆

Classes start again tomorrow ☆ I’ll work hard (p・ω・q) This will be my last university semester♪Σ(゚Д゚ )!
明日授業がまた始まるよ☆頑張る(p・ω・q)大学の最後の学期ですよ♪Σ(゚Д゚ )!





I took these photos when I went to have breakfast at McDonald’s with my mother☆ I wanted to eat pancakes or egg mcmuffin but neither of these products were available at that McDonald’s (('Д')) I was disappointed Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)haha! However, I ordered a delicious cheese burger (・∀・)b
母と一緒にマックへ朝ご飯を食べに行ったときこの写真を撮った☆ホットケーキかエッグマックマフィンを食べたかったのに、あのマックにはホットケーキとエッグマックマフィンがなかった(('Д'))がっかりしたΣ( ̄ロ ̄lll)wでも美味しいチーズバーガーを注文した(・∀・)b




These are some images of some niconama An Cafe did recently ☆ You can see BugLug in one of them, too! ♪As Kanon was ill he couldn’t appear in their last niconama >< However, the other members and Junior phoned him o(≧∀≦)o Also, he said he had already recovered! ♪ It was fun when they played the eho-maki game some days ago haha! Teruki and Miku won but Takuya and Yuuki also did their best! (●´▽`) I always have fun watching An Cafe’s niconama ♪(*´ω`*).。*゚+.*.。
これは、最近アンカフェがやったニコ生の写真です☆BuLugとのニコ生の写真もあるよ♪カノンさんは病気になったから、最後のニコ生に参加しなかった><でも他のメンバーさんとジュニアさんはカノンさんに電話したo(≧∀≦)oそしてもう回復したそうですよ♪先日のニコ生の恵方巻きゲームは面白かった(笑)輝喜さんとみくさんは勝ったよ☆でもゆうきさんとtakuyaさんも頑張った(●´▽`)アンカフェのニコ生はいつも面白くて楽しいよ♪(*´ω`*).。*゚+.*.。

19 comments:

  1. Aww your outfits are really cute ♥
    Is the white T-Shirt with the castle from a specific brand? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ٩꒰๑ ´∇`๑꒱۶
      Yes, it's from the Japanese brand "Listen Flavor" ☆
      I really like this brand! They have a lot of cute and cool clothes and items (o゚∀`o)

      Delete
    2. Ahhh I have heard from the brand but I'm not sure where to get it in Germany. But I'll have a look.
      Thank you :) ♥

      Delete
  2. My favorite outfit was the 4th one.
    i love that milkim sweter (^^)
    Good luck on your last semester sarah (*^^*)
    what do you wanna do after finish university?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I also really like milklim ♡(*≧ω≦*)
      I have a dream but it's expensive... (>_<) So I don't know when I'll be able to make my dream come true (>_<) However, I'll work hard to make it happen o(≧∀≦)o

      Delete
  3. So sweet outfits! I love your cute style dear! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm glad you like it ٩꒰ಂ❛ ▿❛ಂ꒱۶

      Delete
  4. Cute ^^ As always.

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your outfits!!! <3

    An cafe members are so funny xD

    but isn't he kanon the one who is on the right photo of the second level of the collage? :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! ☆
      Yes! Sorry, maybe I didn't explain it well (><) These photos are from two different niconama. Kanon couldn't take part in the last one but he appeared in the one they did with BugLug o(≧∀≦)o

      Delete
  6. All of your outfits are ultra cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estás preciosa en tus conjuntos *^*
    La verdad es que tiene que ser horrible llegar a un McDonalds pensando en pancakes y terminar comiendo una cheeseburger, pero oye, buenas están, eso sí :D
    Un besito! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias!! (*^^*)
      Siii porque ya iba pensando desde casa que comería pancakes hahaha ,
      pero es verdad que la chesseburger estaba muy buena también (^p^) haha

      Delete
  8. ¿Ya es tu último año? uah ~ o-o Me siento novata xDDD
    Btw, el outfit 4 es muy mono ~ (^-^)
    ¡Ánimos con este último semestre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, es el último! haha
      Muchas gracias ヽ(*´v`*)ノ
      Buena suerte con los estudios para ti también ☆(^O^)

      Delete
  9. You look really cute and pretty in every outfits! I love your shoes. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm glad you like them ヾ(o・∀・o)ノ゙

      Delete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★